top of page
Describing one's character
When an interviewer asks you to talk about yourself, they?re looking for information about how your qualities and characteristics align with the skills they believe are required to succeed in the role. If possible, include quantifiable results to demonstrate how you use your best attributes to drive success.
What you will learn
- New Chinese words to describe your work style
- New Chinese words to describe how you work with others
- How to describe yourself using Chinese as a passionate and ambitious person about work
- New Chinese words to describe your personality
- How to describe yourself using Chinese as an results-oriented person
- how to describe yourself as a excellent communicator with Chinese
HSK Level 3 vocabulary, Phrases and grammar
This course is for intermediate chinese learner who has intermediate mandarin knowledge ( HSK Level 3) and around 800-1000 chinese words.