top of page
Describing one's hobbies
Hiring managers ask these common interview questions such as "What are your hobbies" to gauge whether a candidate is a good cultural fit for a role, a characteristic that can help someone stand out above others with similar professional backgrounds. Consider this a great opportunity to humanize yourself and show that you're an interesting person to work with. Best of all, nailing this question will help you leave a lasting impression on your interviewer.
What you will learn
- Some taboos in answer this question
- how to Showcase your creativity in this question
- New Words to describe your hobbies in Chinese
- how to make your answer more impressive in Chinese
- how to choose the right and relevant hobbies
- Phrases used in your hobbies description
HSK Level 3 vocabulary, Phrases and grammar
This course is for intermediate chinese learner who has intermediate mandarin knowledge ( HSK Level 3) and around 800-1000 chinese words.