There are several Chinese questions an interviewer may ask to determine how your education has prepared you for the position you are applying for and how it will make you an asset to their company. In this course, we discuss everything you need to know about answering questions about your educational background using Chinese, including commonly asked questions with example answers.
What you will learn
- How to use chinese to describe your education prepared you for this job
- Some important tips to organize your educational background
- how to use some standard chinese phrases when you encounter some difficult questions
- how to answer question in Chinese that why did you choose your major
- how to answer questions about your further education plan
- some tips of encounter multi interviewers
HSK Level 3 vocabulary, Phrases and grammar
This course is for intermediate chinese learner who has intermediate mandarin knowledge ( HSK Level 3) and around 800-1000 chinese words.