top of page
SAT Reading comprehension Course
Tests understanding of main and supporting ideas, themes, and the setting of passages. All passages are written in both traditional and simplified Chinese characters, while all questions are in English. Most questions deal with understanding of literal meaning although some inference questions may be included.
What you will learn
- What is readinging test question stucture
- How to Avoid unnecessary mistakes in the exam
- Some important tips of before or during the exam
- How to read fast and effectively(get the main point)
- where are the traps in the reading test
- Structural reading knowledge of Chinese language for SAT
2-4 years of Mandarin Chinese language study in high school, or the equivalent. Identifying usage that is both structurally correct and contextually appropriate.
Advanced level for students who can talk with native speakers in Chinese fluently and somewhat effectively. You have a broad active reading vocabulary, but may experience some difficulty in delivering a lengthy Chinese speech. And able to Plan, organize and translate thoughts into writing. Understand a wide range of demanding topics, recognize implicit meanings.