top of page
First impressions happen quickly. During the interview process, there may be several times when you?ll introduce yourself: at the front desk or reception area, to a recruiter, to the hiring manager and potentially additional interviewers. When you apply a Chinese company or with Chinese language environment. There are a few guidelines you need follow on how to introduce yourself in Chinese interview setting. To help you navigate the process, we identify best practices when introducing yourself, and our teacher will act interviewer based on real job interview scenarios.
What you will learn
- Introduce who you are in Chinese
- Introduce what have you studied in chinese
- General tips for self-introduction
- Introduce where do you come from in Chinese
- Self-introduction for freshers
- Introduce who you are (as a professional) in Chinese
HSK Level 3 vocabulary, Phrases and grammar
This course is for intermediate chinese learner who has intermediate mandarin knowledge ( HSK Level 3) and around 800-1000 chinese words.