top of page
Talk about Working experiences
Your resume and cover letter normally outline your previous experiences that make you qualified for the position. When you get to the interview, your prospective employer has likely already reviewed your application materials and is familiar with your background. Interviewers may ask you to describe your work experience, which gives you the chance to share what you feel is most valuable to this new role. Our course will teach you how to craft an effective response in Chinese in your interview.
What you will learn
- how to study the job description
- how to Practice your answer in Chinese
- How to show up your strenth if you are fresher
- Make clear connections of your experience with this job in chinese
- how to highlight your experience in Chinese
- how to persuade interviewers to ignore your weakness in Chinese
HSK Level 3 vocabulary, Phrases and grammar
This course is for intermediate chinese learner who has intermediate mandarin knowledge ( HSK Level 3) and around 800-1000 chinese words.